Adult Leader Board

Your Ad Here

Manga top Banner Ad

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 15, 2010

Preeti

I am Krishna, 23 years young, energetic and staying in the most wonderful city of Hyderabad, in India. I had completed my engineering but this incident took place when I was doing my engineering. I am a regular reader of this site. This happened one year back in 2009 with my sweet cousin, Preeti. She has a very good figure with nice curves of 32-28-36. She has a very smooth skin fair in color, big boobs, long hair and a big round ass. She was 20 years at that time. There happened to be a wedding of one of our close relative in Hyderabad.

The wedding was to take place on 25th November and my parents had decided to leave on 22nd evening as they we were asked to come few days earlier than marriage. I knew that the whole family had to go, but as I was not interested to go I had told to my parents that I had to prepare for my exams, and thought that I would spend the time with my friends, by going around and having fun, but never knew that there is something good stored in for me. One day my mother received a call from my aunty that they would be coming to Hyderabad on 20th November, from Vizag to attend the same marriage as they were invited to attend the marriage and that they would like to go along with all of us.

My mother and father went to receive my aunty and uncle from station. I was at home watching TV. Until they arrived home I never knew that their daughter, Preeti was also accompanying them. When I saw her along with them, I was happy that she had also come, as it has been a very long time since I met her. She was developed a lot and was her figure too, much for her age; her big boobs which I could see were trying to get out of her kameez. I had no bad intentions or thoughts towards her as to have sex with her at that time.

That night at around nine o clock Preeti and my sister entered my room and I was happy to see them, especially Preeti. As both of them were feeling bored they had come to spend some time in my room, as I had a computer in my room. My sister had worn suit salwar and Preeti had worn a pink nightie, wherein I could clearly see her pink bra and panty underneath. My cock began to rise up, seeing Preeti, to hide my erection I got up from my bed. I switched on the computer and started to play some songs. Later I suggested playing caroms, to which Preeti agreed but my sister was in no way interested to play.

We both started playing and my sister was just watching us. At around 10'o clock my sister asked Preeti whether she would come along with her as she is feeling sleepy. Preeti did not want to sleep as she was enjoying the game, she said that she would come after some time and told my sister to go and sleep, so she bid both of us good night and left to her room. It was decided that my parents would sleep in one room, uncle and aunt in another, Preeti was to sleep in my sister's room and I had to sleep in my room.

Anyhow Preeti and I continued playing caroms; I was enjoying playing with her as she was giving me a very tough competition to win. When we both looked at the watch it was one o clock. I asked her to go and sleep, as it has been very long since we have been playing. She did not wished to go and wanted to continue playing, but I said her that it would not be good if any one of our parents finds us playing that late at night, to which she agreed. She bid me good night and left my room, as she had to sleep along with my sister.

While she was leaving I got a good back view of her body and ass. After she left the room, I fantasized as having sex with her on my bed. I had also got a good view of the entrance of her fair boobs while we were playing caroms every minute as she bent to play the shot. I wanted to have sex with her then and there but was afraid, if she complains about it to my parents or someone might see us. I switched off my computer, and slept fantasizing about having sex with Preeti.

After all left for the marriage I told Preeti that I am going to my room to prepare for my exams and asked her as to what she would be doing. She told that she would first have a bath as she did not had bath that day, and after which she would use my computer which was in my room and thereafter if I finish up with my studies that we would play caroms.

When I heard that she did not have her bath I was a bit surprised as whenever I had visited their home she use to have had her bath before seven o clock every day. But any way's, as I was alone in home with her, I was no more interested in studies right then as I had more important subject in my mind which was Preeti. I excused myself from her and went to my room to study as a decent boy. I went towards my room and she towards my sister's room to have her bath. I came back to my room and started fantasizing about having sex with her.

Even after half an hour when she did not come to my room, I came out of my room as to find out the reason. I went near my sisters room and started to watch out as to what is she been doing. I started seeing through the keyhole. After few minutes I saw Preeti coming out of the bathroom, she had a towel wrapped around her body. She came out and removed her towel. She had already worn her panty and bra in the bathroom itself. I was feeling a little bit unlucky for this.

At that very moment I was feeling very much horny by seeing her white thighs and waist. I wanted to rush in and express my desire to her but was a bit afraid. I caught hold of my cock and started masturbating there itself. After drying herself in the room Preeti went back into the bathroom in her bra and panty. I came back to my room and was thinking more of Preeti than of studies, because of what I have seen just few moments ago.

After fifteen minutes I heard a knock on my door, I got back into my senses and asked her to come inside. When she opened the door what I saw awesome. She had worn a see through yellow nightie, which clearly gave a good view about her stats. Below her nightie she wore a matching bra and panty, which were also yellow in color.

She was more like an angel to me at that moment. I did not know as how to handle the situation as my cock, which had started to get hard again on seeing her is such a presentable manner. I somehow tried to hide my erection, by folding my legs on my bed. I was not sure whether she had noticed it or not. I told her that I have to study a little more after which I would be free, and during that time to use my computer, as she does not get bored.

I stood up and started the computer, for her to use and came back to my bed to study, which I was not doing. The computer was placed in such a manner that the person whoever uses it, his back is faced towards the bed. Preeti sat on the computer and started playing on it. During that time as she was facing backwards towards me I started seeing her bra and panty.

I started to think as to whether all this is an invitation for me to have sex with her, or whether she did not know as to what effect she was having on me. At that moment I wanted to catch hold of her from behind and have sex with her but I was a bit reluctant and thought that I should first try to find out pretty's intentions.

After few minutes I told her that I am through my studies and now that we can play caroms. I told her to bring the carom board onto the bed. She bought the carom board and the coins to the bed. I asked her to place the coins onto the board; in the mean time I went near to my computer and started playing songs on my computer. I came back to the bed, by the time I was back the coins had been placed on the board and Preeti was ready for the play.

We started to play caroms, listening to music. I was more interested to get a glimpse of her body from her see threw nightie than the music or caroms. For me carom was just a medium for Preeti being close to me. After some time the power went off, but also we continued playing. It was too hot and I could feel it through the sweat that had been started to flow from her neck.

Later I saw that her nightie had been wet, with her sweat. The nightie was touching her bra, due to which I was able to get a good view of her boobs. She might have noticed me seeing her, because she excused herself and left the room.

After fifteen minutes, even when she was not back, I just got out of my room as to find as to where Preeti is. I searched her in the hall and the kitchen but did not find her there, so I thought that she might be in my sister's room, so I went to my sister's room. I tried to open the door but was not able to do so as she had bolted the door from inside.

So I decided to watch as to what she has been doing, through the keyhole of the room. When I peeped through the keyhole, I saw that she had just then come out from the bathroom after a bath in a towel. Preeti came out of the bathroom and stood facing her back towards the door. I thought that she might have worn her bra and panty inside itself, but I was proved wrong when she removed her towel from her smooth body. In fact she was naked below the towel. When she removed the towel from her body I got excited as I got a good view of her naked ass and body, since she had been facing against the door and me.

Seeing Preeti in such a state, I felt happy, but knew not much can be done right then as the room was bolted from inside. I caught hold of my cock and started masturbating, continuing to still watch her through the keyhole. I was happy to see her stark naked ass and back body, which was very smooth and fair in color.

I had crossed my fingers and started to watch through the keyhole constantly, as I was expecting to see more of her if she turns around, that is her pussy and her boobs. But that did not happen, she lifted a pink panty placed in front of her and started wearing it. When she has bent to wear her panty, I got a glimpse of her skin ahead of her ass. After wearing her panty she lifted a pink bra and wore it, after which she again started to wear the pink nightie, the same one which she wore the previous night.

When I saw that she had worn her nightie, I came back to my room, and started masturbating. I was feeling very much horny because of what I have seen just few seconds before. Those scenes were running across through my mind. After ten minutes, Preeti came to my room, in the same clothes, which I had seen her wearing just few minutes earlier. She had entered without knocking the door as I had told her that there is no need of knocking the door.

As I saw the door opening I brought my hands out of the bed sheet. When she entered the room I was feeling nervous as I was lying under the bed sheet stark naked and had been masturbating thinking of her. She came near the bed and asked me to get up, so that we start playing caroms. I was thinking as how to wear my clothes, which were also lying under the same bed sheet. I got an idea and told her to fetch some water for me from the kitchen, as I am feeling thirsty.

I knew that by the time she would fetch a glass of water I could easily wear my clothes. She obliged to do that for me, and left saying that I have to play caroms when she returns back. As she left the room I stood up caught hold of my clothes and rushed into my bathroom. I went into the bathroom and started to masturbate, as I was feeling hornier.

Within few minutes I heard Preeti calling up my name as she had brought water for me. Listening to her I said that I am in the bathroom and to wait for five minutes. I wore my t-shirt, underwear and shorts after washing my face. After coming out of the bathroom Preeti handed out the glass of water, which I had requested for. I told her that I had gone to the bathroom to freshen up, as I was feeling sleepy and that I had to be awake to play caroms. I felt happy that she did not come to know about the situation under which I was lying under my bed sheet. We stated to play caroms.

The power was restored while we had just started to play caroms. As the power came back I got up and switched the computer on and started to play songs on it. After starting the songs to be played on the computer I retuned back onto the bed to play caroms. While we started to play my eyes were travelling all over her body. My eyes were more stuck on her big boobs, as I was able to get a good view of them through her transparent nightie or whenever she bent a little bit forward to play the shot or to collect the coin from me.

We continued playing caroms until we heard the doorbell ring. Then the watch was showing 4' o clock on it. I thought it might be someone else as both of our parents were to return not before five o clock. We both came out of the room. She stood a bit far away from me while I peeped through the door hole to watch who it was. To my surprise it was my mother, aunty and uncle. And before opening the door I told Preeti about it.

As I was about to open the door Preeti told me to tell her parents that she has been sleeping in my sister room, after saying this she ran towards my sister's room. I opened the door, and welcomed them. My mother enquired me as to why it took so much time to open the door. I told my mother that Preeti might have not heard the doorbell ring as she was sleeping in my sister's room and that I was in the bathroom when the doorbell rang. I thought that she was satisfied by my answer because she did not question me anymore further on that.

I was feeling bad that mother and Pretty's parents were back before the expected time. To know the reason I asked mother as how come they have been back so early. She replied that they had found the relative door locked to whom they had to meet, and told that they would visit them after coming back from the wedding. I went to my room switched the computer off and removed the carom board from my bed, after which I came out to the hall and started watching TV.

Aunty and uncle came and sat close to me and started watching TV along with me. I was wondering as what Preeti has been doing for such a long time as I knew that mother was in the kitchen preparing tea for all of us, and uncle and aunt were near me. Mother brought the tea for all of us. Seeing Preeti missing she went to the room to wake her up.

My mother came back and told that Preeti would be coming within few minutes. After five minutes Preeti came to the hall. I was surprised when I saw her, as right then she was all together a different Preeti. She came out of the room not in the pink nightie but in suit salwar, which was not a see through one. After coming out from the room she sat close to my mother.

Her mother enquired whether she is all right or not. She said that she is all right and that she was feeling sleepy. I was shocked to see her in such clothes. I started thinking that, as she had to change her clothes she had gone to my sister's room when I was about to open the door when my mother and her parents were back. After having her tea Preeti left to the room stating that she wanted to take some rest.

My sister and father came as usual, when we were still watching TV. Mother prepared food for all of us. We had our dinner together after which each one of us left for our respective rooms to take rest, as all of them were supposed to leave the city for the marriage, the next evening.

I came back to my room and slept. I started thinking that I would be left all alone next day and thought that, I should not had decided, not to go for the wedding as I would have been able to spend some more time with Preeti. I started masturbating thinking of all what I have been experiencing since morning with Preeti, as her fair body was flashing in front of my eyes.

But I became sure of one thing which was that Preeti had been trying to tempt me towards her by the dress she had been wearing when her parents were not at home. I slept that night fantasizing about fucking Preeti on my bed and with lots of questions running in my mind.

Next morning that is 22nd January, I got up a bit early and was waiting for Preeti in my room thinking that she would bring a cup of coffee for me, but she did not come to my room nor today morning or the previous night. I was a bit worried and came out of my room to know the reason. When I came out of my room I found my sister working in the kitchen and uncle watching TV.

I did not find my mother, aunty and Preeti in the home. To know where they have gone I went to my uncle, wished him good morning and asked him about three of them. Uncle told that they had gone to the doctor for a check up, as Preeti has been not feeling well since yesterday night. Listening to this I got more worried. I knew that father had gone to the office and he was expected to be back in the afternoon, as they had to leave for the wedding at Bangalore that evening at around six o clock. I sat nearby my uncle and started to watch TV. Though I was watching the TV, I was thinking about Preeti, and was praying that she should be all right.

After half an hour the doorbell rang. I got up from my seat to open the door. It was my mother, aunty and Preeti back home. After getting inside the hall, mother carried Preeti to my sister's room to make her lie on the bed. I asked aunty is everything all right. She said that everything is all right and that the doctor had advised and recommended Preeti for a total bed rest for eight to ten day. I was feeling happy listening to this, as Preeti might have to stay back home.

Aunty said that she is worried that how can they leave Preeti all alone in the home and that somebody might have to miss the marriage due to her as someone had to stay back to take care of her. Just then mother came back and told aunty that she need not worry as I was staying back home and not going for the wedding and that I would take care of Preeti. After listening to this, aunty had a sign of relaxation on her face. She did not know that I was not going to the marriage until my mother informed her. I was delighted when I heard from my aunty mouth that they would leave Preeti back under my guidance, to take care of her.

After listening to this I came back to my room to have a bath. While having bath I masturbated thinking that Preeti and I would be all alone for next one week and was desperately waiting for all of them to leave. After having bath I came back to the hall to see the proceeding. Father was back from his office; he had gone to the office to apply for his leaves. In afternoon at around one o clock we all had our lunch together except for Preeti and my sister as they both were having their lunch in my sister's room. After having my lunch I went into my sister's room to enquire as how Preeti is feeling.

When I entered the room I found my sister busy in her packing and Preeti sleeping. My sister told me not to wake up Preeti as she had slept few moments earlier. So I asked my sister how pretty's health is right then. She told that it had improved a bit after giving her the medicine prescribed by the doctor. Listening to this I came back to my room and started waiting for all of them to leave.

At around three o clock I went into the room where my aunty and uncle were present. I entered their room and asked my aunt if they need any help from me to pack their bags. She said that she needed help from me but that's not for packing her bags. I was a bit confused listening to this. She said that the help she required is that I take care of her daughter, Preeti. She said that she did not like to leave Preeti but as the doctor had strongly advised her to take rest she had to do so. I assured my aunty that she need not worry about Preeti as I would take care of her and that she would be all right by the time they all come back home. She felt happy listening to this and said that she would fulfil one wish, whatever I wished for. I had there it thought as to what I would wish for, from her. I left the room and went into my parent's room and asked them if they required any help from me for packing. They said that they had almost completed their packing, and said that I can hel
p them by getting few goods from the market, which my mother had written, on a paper.

I went to the super market and bought back all the goods listed in the paper. When I returned home and saw the watch, it was showing 5' o clock. I went to my parent's room and handed all the goods, after which I came back to my room. I now knew that they all would be leaving the home within an hour or so.

I desperately started waiting for all of them to leave, as I knew that Preeti and I would be the only ones left behind. I think the time was moving slowly as each second was looking like an hour for me. Just as to pass the time swiftly I started my computer and logged onto the net. I started chatting with a friend of mine who also had logged on just then. We might have chatted nearly for an hour or so when I heard my mother calling out my name from the hall. I excused myself from my friend and told him that I would be back in ten to fifteen minutes.

When I came out of my room I saw that all of them were ready to leave. Preeti was not present there, as all of them had gone into my sister's room and visited her, and had asked her not to get up and take rest. Before leaving all of them told her to take rest. I thought to myself that the moment had finally arrived and was now happy about my decision of staying back. They all once again told me take care of Preeti carefully, and to contact them through my father's cell if any urgency arises. I once again told that they need not worry about Preeti and that I would take care of all her needs and wants. I wished all of them a happy journey while the car was about to leave.

When they left, I locked the main entrance, so that no one should be able to enter the house. After this I closed the door of the house and straight away walked where Preeti was lying. She was lying on the bed with her eyes open. I asked her as to how her health is? She told that she is all right now and that there is nothing to worry about. She asked me whether we could play caroms. I told her that not today as her health is not good and that we would be playing the next day.

I felt a ray of disappointment on her face, but for me her health was more important than any other thing. I told her that she should take a lot of rest so that she gets well and that we can play caroms the next day. I told her to sleep, before I was about to leave for my room. She told me that she is afraid of sleeping alone and requested me that whether she can sleep in my room. While I was listening to these words, I thought to myself here's an opportunity knocking at your doorsteps. I told her that she is always welcome to sleep in my bedroom.

I saw a ray of happiness on her face when I told her that she could share my bed. She said that she would be coming to my room within ten minutes. I left for my room and sat on the computer and continued chatting with my friend to whom I had asked to wait. After ten minutes I heard my room door open. Preeti came in and what she was wearing made me go mad about her. What she was wearing right then was totally different from what she had been wearing the earlier. She had come to my room in a white transparent nightie with a black lacy bra and panty inside.

The nightie was short as it came just unto her knees. It had buttons in front of it. I had got a hard on seeing her. To hide my hard on I did not get up from my chair and from there it told her to sleep on the bed. I had already placed two blankets to cover us, one for her, and the other for me. I saw her lying down on my bed and covering herself with the blanket. I continued chatting with my friend. I was no more interested to chat with my friend, having such a beautiful girl whom I can have, in my room.

But I continued chatting for almost half an hour so that I find Preeti sleeping when I enter the bed. It was 7' o clock when I called Preeti with her name. She did not respond, so I went near her and again called her but also she did not make any movement. I felt sure that Preeti is in her sleep. I went back to the computer, bid my friend good-bye and switched off the computer after logging off from the net. Then I switched off the light and switched on the bed lamp so that there be some light in the room.

I slowly slept on my bed and covered myself with the other blanket, which I had placed there. I continued thinking about Preeti and the way she had been portraying herself by wearing transparent and short clothes, through which I could easily have a clear view of her bra and panties. As I was getting hornier I thought that she might also be interested to make love with me as I had been seeing her using transparent clothes only in front of me. After fifteen minutes of lying on the bed, I thought to myself it is now or never.

So I slowly got out of my blanket and got into the blanket in which Preeti was lying. Now I was lying beside her under one blanket. She had her back facing towards me. I slowly placed my hands over her shoulder, and made them resting on her boobs. My cock was erect and was touching the crack of her ass. I was acting as if I am in my sleep. After few minutes later as I saw that there has been no objection or movement from Preeti after placing my hand on her boobs, encouraged by this I slowly started to remove the buttons of her nightie.

After I had finished removing her top five buttons, I slowly crawled my right hand inside her nightie and placed them on her bra. I started to feel her smooth skin of her boobs, which had not been covered by the bra. I felt that she was awake as I felt her heart beating faster, but there was no movement of objection from her side. Encouraged by this I slowly pulled her bra down, as I could not remove it, as it had its hooks on the back.

After pulling her bra down I started to slowly press her boobs. It was like pressing a sponge ball. They were too soft and big. This was my first time for me, for touching the boobs of any girl. In between I also pressed her nipples. I was not sure is she asleep or awake as her back was towards me and I could not see her face. After nearly fifteen minutes of pressing, I slowly took my right hand down towards her pussy. I placed my hand on her pussy, which was covered with her black panty. It had a wet spot on it.

I was very much sure that Preeti was not sleeping because as I placed my hand on her panty covered pussy; I could feel a sense of shiver running all over her body. And by the thought that Preeti is awake and might be enjoying what I am doing to her, I slowly started rubbing her pussy through the panty, I don't know how Preeti might had felt but for me, I was feeling happy about it. As I was rubbing I could feel her panty getting more and wet.

I could also feel the curves of her pussy through the panty. To feel more of her, I slowly inserted my hand inside of her panty. When I touched her naked pussy with my hand, it had sent a sizzling feeling in me. This was the first time ever for me to touch a pussy. She still had her back facing towards me. I started rubbing her pussy.

I think she was enjoying it as I felt some liquid flowing out from her pussy. After some time I slowly stated finger fucking her pussy. Nearly after twenty minutes of rubbing and figure fucking her pussy, I thought to myself, of involving Preeti into the act by waking her up. So I slowly removed my hand out and pulled her body sideways. Now she was lying facing the roof. I slowly took my face near her face and started kissing.

As I was kissing, I saw Preeti opening her eyes. Just to know whether she is interested in me or not I moved back by seeing her opening her eyes as if I had got afraid of her. After opening her eyes, she said not to stop and continue as she had been longing for such a moment, from a very long time, since I had visited them the last time. Listening to this gave me more encouragement and moreover it was a green signal forms her side for me to continue. As she completed her words I again placed my lips on hers and continued kissing her.

We both were trying to insert our tongue in each other's mouth. While we were kissing she raised her hand and with in no time removed my shirt and pulled down my trousers. I was only left in my underwear. She as well removed my underwear and was surprised to see such a huge cock. She caught hold of my cock and started rubbing her hands up and down on my cock, which was giving me an immense pleasure. Now I was totally naked in front of her.

Nearly after fifteen minutes of kissing, I made her to raise her body up to remove her nightie after opening the rest of the buttons of her nightie. Now she was in her black bra and panty. The bra was below her boobs, exposing her boobs as I had pulled them down in the beginning. I took my hand behind her and removed the hooks and removed her bra.

This was the first time for me to see the boobs from such a close distance and more over being able to touch them. Her boobs were fair with brown color nipples. The nipples were adding more beauty to her boobs. It was like a cherry placed on the cake. After removing her bra I took my mouth near her left boob and started sucking it. While I was sucking her I started pressing her right boob with my right hand. After some time I started sucking from her right boob and this time I took my right hand below and inserted it into her panty. I was now sucking her right boob and at the same time rubbing her pussy with my right hand and few times also inserted two, three fingers in her pussy, which was moist with her pussy juices.

I wanted to see her totally naked, so I made her stand on the bed and slowly started pulling her panty down with the help on my teeth. She was enjoying what I was doing to her because she kept on saying that you make me feel so good. Now Preeti was in all her glory, totally naked. She had a shaved pussy, which was pink in color. This was the first time for me to see a girl totally naked.

I went down to her toe and slowly started licking her up with my tongue and slowly started to move up. When I came near her pussy I made few circles around her pussy, this was the first time for me to see a pussy from so close; again I continued my journey upwards. As I reached near the boobs, I took my tongue in between of her boobs. After which I continued my journey more upwards. When I reached her mouth I started kissing her. Now both of us were standing on the bed totally naked, we both of us had our hands around each other.

My cock was touching her pussy and her boobs with my chest, which were creating a sensational feeling of joy within me. I broke the kiss and lied down on the bed. I asked her to suck my cock with her mouth, which she obliged. She sat in between of my legs and slowly started to take my cock in her mouth. She was making her mouth move up and down of my cock which was giving me a great pleasure, but she was not able to swallow the whole of my cock in her mouth.

After sometime I turned her around and came into 69 position. I was lying on the bed sucking her pussy from below and she was on top of me sucking my cock. While I was sucking her, I also inserted my fingers in her pussy in between. I could sense my orgasm building up, in me. Preeti also started shouting that she is about to cum, and in no time she started to cum. Her orgasm started flowing out from her pussy. I tried to swallow them, as much as possible.

As she was Cumming, I also felt a pressure building up and in no time I also started Cumming, which she started to drink. After this, we were lying on each other facing in opposite directions. Again I made her turn upside down so that we are facing each other. I turned her up and again started to play with her pussy with my hand, she regained her conscious and asked me to start fucking her as she can no longer wait to see my cock going inside her.

I was in no mood to fuck her as easily as she had been making me feel horny by wearing transparent clothes, for the past few days. So I went to bring the honey bottle from the kitchen. When I came back to the room, I could see a sign of confusion in pretty's eyes as I had a honey bottle with me. She asked me what for is the honey bottle. I told her to just wait and watch.

I made her lie on the bed facing the ceiling. I opened the honey bottle and slowly started to pour the honey all over her body. After pouring the honey I started spreading the honey all over her body with the help of my hand. All done I started licking the honey from her body with the help of my tongue from her toe. I licked the honey from all over her body except from her boobs and pussy.

Now the honey was left on her boobs and pussy. I placed my tongue on her boobs and started licking the honey and in between even sucked her nipple. I was pleasure sucking and licking her boobs. I even bit her nipples few times with my teeth. After cleaning her boobs with my tongue I came to the last but not the least area of her body left with honey. I sat between her thighs, dropped my head lower and started licking the honey from her pussy. The honey tasted sweeter than all the previous ones, I thought it might be because of her pussy juices mixed in it. While licking honey from her pussy, I placed my hand below her and started to rub her ass.

After licking the honey from the pussy I made her turn around and started sucking her ass. With my hands I tried to spread her ass so that I can get easy access to her ass. In between I was able to insert one figure in her ass. But, I was not able to insert more as her ass was too tight like her pussy.

While sucking her ass, Preeti started shouting to fuck her immediately and that she can no longer wait to see my cock going inside her. I also was in no state to wait longer, so I again made her lie facing the ceiling. I got on top of her and placed my cock near her pussy. Just to tease her more, I started circling the cock near her pussy. This act made her shouts on top of her voice saying that "please fuck me first and then do whatever you like or wish". Listening to this me placed my cock on the entrance of her pussy. I knew that it was the first time for both of us so I did not want to start and end fast. I slowly started pushing my cock in her pussy.

Her pussy was too tight but the juices coming out from her pussy was helping the cock to slide a bit with each and every push. Every push was causing pain to Preeti, so I asked Preeti whether should I stop, to which she replied that the pleasure she is been receiving is much more than the pain received. So I continued pushing my cock inside her pussy.

After five push I found more than half of my cock in her, so I slowly pulled out my cock and pushed it with more force. With this push I could feel her hymen broke and my cock was totally inside her pussy. To minimize her pain I started kissing her and lay there with my cock in her pussy.

After sometime I started to penetrate in her pussy by removing my cock and again ramming it back in the pussy. I started to fuck her in and out for nearly fifteen minutes as I felt orgasms building up in me. Preeti had already started to cum as I could feel her hot liquid touching my cock while sliding in and out of her pussy and more over it was working like lubrication for my cock, as I was able to push my cock a bit more easily. I could also feel pretty's pussy contracting around my cock with each push inside of her pussy. I made her to come above me by sliding towards my left with still the cock inside her pussy.

Now she was on top of me and I was lying below her. I asked her to move up and down of my cock. She started to move her pussy in and out of my cock. With every thirst of hers I was raising my ass .It was creating a sensational feeling within me. I was on top of the world, while I felt her pussy going in and out of my cock and could not imagine my luck to fuck such a beautiful girl whom I had been fantasizing and masturbating few days back. The pressure kept on increasing within me. As I was about to release my cum, I removed my cock from her pussy and made her lie on the bed after which I placed the cock in pretty's mouth and asked her to swallow.

I was in a kneeling position with my cock in her mouth. As I was Cumming, Preeti tried to swallow the cum, as much as she can, but could not do so as I could see more of cum dripping from her mouth. When I stopped Cumming Preeti cleaned the cock with her tongue, which gave me a lot of pleasure. After this we collapsed on the bed in each other arms with my cock touching her pussy.

While we were lying Preeti thanked me for making her feel so good in the bed and at the same time I also thanked her for allowing me to have her by staying back, by not attending the wedding. She confessed that she was all right and that she had bribed the doctor to tell lies that she required complete bed rest so that she could stay back and have sex with me. She had made this plan after she came to know from my sister on 21st night that I would not be going for the wedding. She also apologized for making me feel horny by wearing such transparent clothes wherein I could see her bra and panty. This meant that she knew what affect her dress has been having on me and that she wore that dress intentionally.

She also said that she wanted to get fucked the very first night she had come to our home, but was not able to express me as to what I would say or react towards her. I told her that she need not worry and that we could continue to have each other throughout our life. I thought to myself that this was just a beginning towards a whole new world.

As we were lying down, I was still fingering pretty in her pussy I got a call on my cell phone, which was from my father. He had called up to bid me good night and to know the health status of Preeti. Still fingering pretty's pussy I replied back to my father that Preeti is all right and that there is some improvement in her health. I bid my father good night and switched off my cell phone, so that I don't get disturb again.

We had sex three more times that night in different positions and at different places in the house. I even got to fuck up her ass as well. I had sex with her till the day she had left for Punjab. I even fucked her mother, which Preeti is not aware of, by utilizing the wish she had promised me to fulfil if she finds her daughter, Preeti all right when they return from wedding and for taking care of Preeti. All these and more in my future stories to come, depending upon the response and encouragement, I will be receiving from my experienced and inexperienced fans. Wishing all out there showers of blessings and good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment