Adult Leader Board

Your Ad Here

Manga top Banner Ad

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sushama aunty

This happened when I was about 22 years old. I was sent to Hyderabad for my further studies to my one of distant Sushama aunt's place. My Sushama aunty was about 35 yr old but looked quite sexy for her age. Let me describe Sushama aunty to you. I know she is 35 years old; she has short, brown hair fashioned in a kind of bob. Her face is round, and she has bright black eyes and full lips. Although I've never seen them, I can tell that she has enormous jugs.

And, even though she is a bit big around the waist and hips, she doesn't look fat because she is quite tall for a woman. I used to watch her work in the house in just blouse and petticoat. This gave me lots of opportunities to se her hard breasts and her solid ass as she bent for something or the other. I was in college that time and just coming off age. My friends used to discuss how they masturbated thinking of the girls and looking at their asses and breasts. I started to look at my Shilpa aunty as sexual object after I heard all the things.

Knew it was bad but could not stop from thinking about it. My aunty was not aware of this and considered me as just a kid. She did not know the effect of her dress in the house, what it did to me or it aroused my sexual interests. I started to be close to my Shilpa aunty as much as possible and even tried to sleep in the same bed. But I could not dare touch her body in sexual way.

The situation changed shortly. One-day aunty was sitting in an easy char reading something and all of a sudden her pearl necklace broke, scattering the pearls all over the room. Aunty went to get up and gather them, but I told her to stay seated and leave it to me; the less movement she made, the easier it would be to find them all. I had soon collected all those that had been on the floor, whilst aunty picked up those around her.

As I handed the pile to her, aunty told me she could feel some of them underneath her. I knelt down next to her feet, and began to feel around where she was sitting. Just as I felt one of the little pearls, it fell free of my grasp. In my frantic effort to retrieve it, I let my right hand fall to rest high up on aunt's lap.

That's when I felt it. That's when my whole life changed forever. Resting beneath my hand, and beneath aunt's silky gown, was the unmistakable form of her panties. My hands searched for the pearl and in the effort my fingers ran over the panty-clad pussy of my aunty, making me hard.

My aunty gasped too but did not show any reaction. I knew she was disturbed too. I spent rest of the night thinking about fucking my aunty and masturbating with the fantasy. I fantasized about being seduced by my aunty. I dreamt about stripping her and fucking her senseless. From next day onwards I made sure I always got into a position that would allow me to touch her hips and feel the magic underwear that held her pussy. One night after few days, I went too far. It was a warm evening of summer, and I thought aunty looked very attractive in a sleeveless gown she wore. I wanted to touch her everywhere. Then I started to talk to her. We had been talking about uncle for some time, when aunty surprised me and said that she missed him not only for the way he made her laugh, but in the way he made her feel like a woman.

As she got up from her chair and went into the kitchen, she said that she hoped I would make up the missing fun for her. I immediately got up and followed her. I felt that she was giving me the 'come on'. Maybe she had sensed, particularly with the amount of 'accidental' touching up I had been giving her, and that I wanted her. When I entered the kitchen, aunty was standing with her back to me washing some utensils.

She continued to talk about how uncle was still a `virile' man and that she missed the physical side to her marriage. She was really giving me the green light, I thought. So, I plucked up courage and stood right behind her and grasped her bare arms and allowed my hands to caress her soft, warm skin. Aunty laughed gently, and thanked me for my concern about her problems. I could hold back no longer.

Roughly, I turned aunty around to face me, and pushed her back against the wall. Holding her upper arms tightly in my hands, I heard myself tell her that I could look after her and service all her needs. Aunt's initial smile faded, as I moved in closer and the bulge in my trousers stuck into her waist. When she looked down and saw how aroused her Raj was, her face turned red. 'You are touching me. That's bad Raj.

You are like my Raj and I am your aunty. Please don't look at me that way my boy. If your uncle comes to know this we will be in real trouble. Please stop that Raj', she said weakly. I bent my head down to kiss her. 'Raj, noĆ¢€¦no', aunty continued as I increased my effort to kiss her. 'I think you'd better leave. ' Aunty said, quietly. Sorry aunty. I got carried away. I love you so much that I thought I should comfort you. Ohh Raj. It's wrong you know. How you can kiss your aunty as your uncle does? It's a sin. Its incest. Ohhhhhhh. If I were not your aunty. Please go away or else something bad may happen. Aunty said with her eyes full of tears. I let go of her and ran to my room.

My head was spinning and my cock was hard, I masturbated thinking of aunty and slept. In the night I heard my aunty crying and felt bad about it. But then I heard something else too, I heard moans from my aunties room and thought that she was very much disturbed. I wanted to comfort her so I went quietly to her room and opened the door inch by inch. What I saw gave me a shock.

There my aunty was lying naked on her bed with her legs spread wide. Her fingers were busy rubbing her pussy. She was frantically masturbating and moaning loudly. Her hands moved all over her body and kneaded her full breasts. While moaning she once called me ohhhhhhhh Raj. Please fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Your uncle neglects me. He is away all the time. Ohh fuck me. When I heard this I went inside the room and stood beside her bed.

My aunty looked at me and covered her body with the bed sheet. Without speaking, she sat down and spoke to me. I brought my eyes up to hers as she spoke. 'I am sorry about the incidence Raj, ' she began, I'm afraid I made a bit of a mistake.' `would you be a sweet boy and allow a me to change my mind?' 'Come here, Raj.' she ordered. 'Come and sit here. 'I sat on the bed beside her and looked down at aunty; I could see her huge breasts showing off over the thin sheet she had wrapped.

Aunty turned towards me and the bed sheet fell aside. I could see her boobs, now naked and shining. 'Let me show you what I have in mind.' aunty said. I could hardly believe it as I saw her hands come up to my shorts and begin to undo the buttons. Her long fingers soon had the buttons undone. Then aunty put her fingers on the zipper, looked up at me with that same dirty smile, and started to pull it down.

Before I knew it, my shorts were around my ankles, and the bulge in my boxers, made by my ever growing cock, was sticking right out in front of me. I had to breathe in to catch my breath as she eased the elastic waistband over my phallus and pulled the shorts down my legs. Twitching not two inches from Shilpa aunt's face was my dick, bare and exposed.

Aunty looked up into my eyes and moistened her lips. With our gazes locked on each other, aunty opened her mouth, and moved her head towards my cock. It was like slow motion the way she enveloped it, and took me all in, deep throat. She pulled her head back and let her tongue caress the tip of my Lund, before swallowing me again.

I groaned as the waves of pleasure hit me. Holding the base of my dick in her fist, aunty moved her head quickly to and fro. I couldn't believe it as her loud slurping noises echoed around the silent room. As she increased her hand speed on my prick, her left hand came up to stroke my balls. That did it. A minute later she was swallowing my warm, white love juice. I felt her throat constrict around my knob as aunty tried not to let any escape her lips.

When my balls were completely empty, she withdrew my limp cock from her mouth, and wiped around her lips with her tongue. 'Wow, Raj,' aunty began, 'I'd forgotten just how good a young man's spunk tastes. Your uncle never allows me to do this and you are the first man to have come in my mouth' aunty said licking her lips and drinking in all of my come off it. I fell to my knees on the bed. My body felt drained. Aunty got up and stroked me saying, my lovely young lad has just made me a warm, milky drink, and I've finished every last drop.

Now take rest and I will come back. Ten minutes later she entered the room slowly. She walked over and stood right in front of me, obviously delighted at her Raj's reaction; my dick was at full length again. I moved closer, reached out my hands, and began to caress her silky smooth thighs. Aunty let out a groan as my hands moved over her hips, gently brushing her cunny lips as they did so. I stood up and moved closer to her.

She looked down at my quivering cock, as my hands went up to untie her nighty. As the bow came undone easily in my hands, her tits came into my view. I stared at them then I reached out and began to tweak her nipples. Aunty began to moan loudly. This became even louder as I bent my head to suckle on them. As I gently bit and licked her golden orbs, I began to move aunty closer to the bed.

Then I pushed her back onto it, lifted her left leg over the back, pulled the panties away from her hole, and positioned myself at her entrance. Balancing my body with outstretched arms, I pushed hard to enter her. I got nowhere. I pushed again. Still I couldn't get into her pussy.

Now that I was in, my confidence returned, and I began to fuck aunty with all my might. With her mouth partly open and her eyes shut tight, aunty squealed in pleasure as I ripped into her. As aunt's hands moved down to my ass, and she began to clench my buttocks, I knew that my constant banging was bringing her off. Then, I felt my own juices stir. I let my arms drop so that our bodies rubbed together. I felt her body stiffen in orgasm. As her choot contracted and expanded, I sensed I was about to cum myself. Just as the flood came, I let her have it all.

It must have been about two in the morning when my next erection woke me up. Aunty was lying naked to my right, with her back to me. . I could feel the tip of my knob touching her skin, and I wanted to be inside her again. She rolled completely over onto her front, and, arching her back, stuck her butt invitingly into the air. As I turned on the bedside light, I could see a jar of petroleum jelly on the dressing table. I opened it up and took out a large glob on the end of my forefinger. I separated aunt's butt cheeks, and rubbed the jelly around her arse hole.

I stuck my finger a little way inside. Aunty moaned as the tip of my finger entered her arse. Suddenly, I positioned myself in between her legs, took hold of my prick in my right hand, and moved it around her anus. When I was happy that I had it in just the right position, I put all of my weight onto my hips, and thrust into her. My dick burst up her anal walls right up to the hilt.

Aunty let out a painful scream. It pleased me to know that she was in agony, and I thrust in and out violently as she whimpered into the pillow. After five minutes of this, aunty becomes silent. I felt myself about to cum, so I took hold of her hips and began to squeeze them tightly. I wanted to shoot over her face.

So, when I was just seconds away from exploding, I pulled out of aunt's anus with a loud plop, straddled quickly up to her head, turned it around roughly with my left hand so that she faced my prick, but as the first spurt came out I rubbed it over her lips anyway. As I pulled at the full length of my shaft, all of my gooey cum shot over aunt's face and hair. When I was all through, her face looked like it was covered in double cream. As my dick went placid, I smeared the spunk all over Shilpa aunt's face. She thanked me for satisfying her and filling in the gap of my father.

I continued to fuck her from then, everyday and every night. When uncle returned we had to be very careful not to show signs of our involvement. But she managed it all. We could sneak in her bedroom after father left for his job and fucked our brains out. After one month my uncle went to another of his tours, this time for 2 months. One-day Sushama aunty really surprised me. I came from the college a bit early and Shilpa aunty opened the door for me.

I was a little taken aback to see another lady standing by the couch. 'Raj, I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine, Mrs. Sharan.' Sushama aunty said from behind me. I was unusually shy now, and just nodded at the stranger. 'Very pleased to meet you Raj,' Mrs. Sharan began, 'your aunt's been telling me all about you.' I turned to aunty with a real look of concern on my face. Don't worry, Raj,' said aunty. 'Mrs. Sharan and I are good friends, very, very good friends, if you catch what I mean.' she continued, with one of those dirty grins passing over her lips. She visits me when you uncle is away on business trip, just to make me happy as you did. And with this aunty winked at me. 'I just thought that it might be a nice change to have somebody joins in our little sessions. And she is the right perraj. She and I are lovers if you know what I am saying' come over here both of you. Let me break the ice.

Sushama aunty said now watches this Raj. With a nod to Mrs. Sharan both ladies began to undo their saris and blouse. I watched, open mouthed, as they stood together in the middle of the room, and let their saris fall to their feet. Underneath, Sushama aunty and Mrs. Sharan was both wearing white petticoat that was tight enough to show me the curves of their ass. Mrs. Sharan was no more than five feet two even in her high heels.

She had long, straight black hair, a prominent, angular face with high cheekbones, and was a skinny as a rake. 'Drop your books and come over to us.' Mrs. Sharan ordered. It felt as though I was in a trance as I obeyed. They both smelt nice as I stood in between them. Mrs. Sharan took hold of my right hand and inspected it. 'He's a fine boy,' she said to Sushama aunty. 'And such strong hands.' as aunty nodded assent, Mrs. Sharan began to move her hands up to my shirt buttons.

I stood there motionless, and felt like a slave being examined as she began to take off my shirt. Standing bare cheated in front of them, both ladies began to let their hands explore my torso. Aunty and Mrs. Sharan saw the movement in my trousers too. They let their hands move slowly down from my shoulders, and over my ribs and stomach, until they were playfully within touching distance of my belt. Mrs. Sharan looked up at Sushama aunty. 'May I?' she said. 'Of course you can, dear.' aunty replied. Knowing full well what Mrs. Sharan meant. Slowly, the stranger moved her small hand onto my belt buckle. She had the longest nails I had ever seen.

They were painted a deep purple and matched the shiny gloss on her narrow. I was still speechless as she began to undo my trouser zipper. Aunty was switching her gaze back and forth between Mrs. Sharan and me. I could tell from the look on Shilpa aunt's eyes that she was excited. At last, Mrs. Sharan let my jeans slip to my ankles, exposing the huge bulge in my shorts. She licked her thin lips with the look of a cruel kid about to pull the wings off a live fly, as she tucked her thumbs under the waistband of my undies. As she slowly pulled them down, my erect, pulsating phallus sprang up to vertical. Mrs. Sharan let out an audible moan.

Aunty looked at her with an expression of what can only be described as family pride. Mrs. Sharan brought a teasing forefinger to her mouth, wet the tip with her tongue, and rubbed the very end of my knob in slow circles. I stiffened even more at her touch. Mrs. Sharan was pleased by my reaction. She cupped my shaft in the palm of her left hand and began to pull me off. Aunty moved her right hand from my hip and began to squeeze my heavy balls. Man, the pleasure was so great that I had to hold onto their bare, soft shoulders to keep myself upright.

Suddenly, Mrs. Sharan looked up at aunty and said: 'get him on the couch, I've got to chew him.' the ladies pushed me back until the back of my knees gave way, and I fell on the couch, with aunty sitting to my right, and Mrs. Sharan kneeling on the floor to my left. I looked on as Mrs. Sharan took hold of my prick in her small right hand and brought her head towards it.

But just as she was about to envelop me, aunt's hands took hold of my face, turned it towards her, and brought her mouth to mine. As aunt's tongue explored every corner of my mouth, her hands blocked the view I wanted to see, of my dick being gorged upon by her friend. But then I realized, that having my body twisted at the waist, being blown off by an unseen lover, whilst being French kissed by another, was just the biggest turn on ever. I was soon ready to shoot my load. Both ladies sensed it too.

Mrs. Sharan started to move her mouth and hand faster up and down my tool. Caught in aunt's vice like hands, and unable to swallow, my mouth was filling up with her saliva, as she pressed her slobbering lips over mine. With hardly any notice at all, the lower part of my body went into spasm, as I injected both balls of spunk into Mrs. Sharan's mouth. As I felt her swallowing my load, I bit hard on aunt's bottom lip, forcing her to release me just in time to see Mrs. Sharan take the last few drops. From behind me, I heard aunty tell Mrs. Sharan to save some for her.

Too late, I thought to myself, it's all gone. I didn't know then, though, what it was that aunty had in mind. She stood up from the couch and knelt down beside Mrs. Sharan. Mrs. Sharan parted her lips enough for me to see that there was still some of my cum in her mouth. Aunty took hold of Mrs. Sharan roughly by her upper arms, and the mouth that had been kissing me just a few seconds earlier was now pressed tightly over Mrs. Sharan's. The two ladies necked each other passionately.

I could see strands of my spunk pass between them as their tongues interlocked. They continued like this for about five minutes. I had never seen two women together in real life, and its effect was almost instant; I was starting to get hard again. They each pulled the others Basques down enough to expose their breasts.

Mrs. Sharan fondled and massaged aunt's tits, before bringing her mouth down to her hardening nipples. Aunt's eyes rolled in delight as her friend bit and sucked on her teats. With a low groan, as an orgasm hit her, aunty forced Mrs. Sharan onto her back and began to lick her small tits, in turn. I watched as the smaller ladies' right hand disappeared down aunt's skimpy panties and began to move around. Aunty was soon squealing again, and now her hand found its way into Mrs. Sharan's knickers.

Both women were soon frigging each other furiously to a mutual, noisy climax. I was hard as rock again as the two ladies lay on the floor, trying to recover their breathing. I took my chance, stood up with my trousers still around my ankles, and finally shuffled towards Mrs. Sharan's parted legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment