Adult Leader Board

Your Ad Here

Manga top Banner Ad

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sautailee Maa Ki Chudai Part 1

Hi folks,
I`m Abu and Im 20 yrs. old, very handsome guy. I`m am a crazy fan of http://desikahanipak.blogspot.com/ and want to share with U my sexual experience I had with my sexy, 27 yrs. old step-mom. our family hails from Hyderabad,India. My father married Sameena when I was 14 yrs. old. She is 5'7" in height,perfect figure with big, round and firm boobs and a sexy large ass. Till now I had a motherly relation with her.

Couple of months ago, as usual I entered her room without knocking when she was dressing up after taking bath and what I saw surprised me. She was hooking up the buttons of her Bra and her voluptuous Breasts were held tightly inside her Bra, I just couldn`t take off my eyes from her boobs. But suddenly I realised that she was my mother and Apologised and came out of the room. But I just couldn`t manage to wipe off her picture from my mind. The view of her naked breasts kept on disturbing me till 1`o clock in the night. Feeling helpless, I had to masturbate 2 times dreaming about fucking her. And since than I had a crush on her. Many times I tried to see her naked when she was bathing and failed always.

But the day came, when my dream of fucking her was suppose to come true. It was 2 Nov`99. My father was admitted in Hospital for a minor surgery and my elder brother stayed with him for that night.It was 11 in the night, after making sure that every body were asleep I went to bedroom and as usual took off all my clothes and started masturbing. On the other side fortunately, Mom got up to have a glass of water for my younger brother and through a shutterless window of my room saw me lying fully nude over my bed and Masturbating my 8 inch hard prick with both of my hands. At the same time Iwas unaware that she was watching me. It was all over,I jumped into my regular Kurta-Pyjamas and I started to sleep.At about 12.30 I was awaken by a knock at my door, I got up and peeped out of my window, I was surprised to see my Mom at the door, I quickly opened the door and asked the reason for her to be here. She replied,"Abu, mujhe room me akele darr lag raha hai, Kya tum aaj wahan so sakte ho?" Without even a hint of her intentions, I readily agreed and went to her bedroom. I started to sleep on a single bed which is couple of feet away from her double bed on which my younger brother was sleeping.

She said," Utni door nahi, mere paas so." And asked me to shift my brother to the single bed and I lied beside my Mom dressed in a green sari. After some time, when niether i was getting sleep nor was she. She turned towards me and said
softly," Tumhara jism kitna gora hai, tum nange bahut khoobsurat lag rahe the." as soon as I heard this, I started getting aroused. I was still confused though. What was happening was unbelievable. I was losing control. She put her arm around me and pulled me towards her. As by now my cock was hard to the full extent, It hit her on her thigh and she looked down at my prick and which made my pyjama look like tent. She said,"Tumhara Lund to usse bhi bada hai jitna maine dekha tha." She asked me to get up on her bed and so did she. Then she unbuttoned my kurta and removed it and started kissing and licking my hairy chest. Meanwhile, I was in heaven, my dream was coming true,I pulled down her pallu and started to unhook her Blouse and stripped off her top body totally by pulling down her brassiere which revealed her large firm breasts with dark
erect nipples.

I held both in a hand each and started to lick them, By now even she was fully aroused and was moaning in pleasure," ooooooooohhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaahhhhhh, Abu,Abu,oh, ah." She sat down and pulled the string of me pyjamas and removed it. She first rolled her soft fingers in my jungle and then caught hold my huge Prick with both her hands and started jerking it. I
said," Sameena, aur tez, use dabao." I was getting immense pleasure, But I didn`t want to Cum so soon, I raised her up as ahe pulled off her green Sari, She asked," Abu, mere baki kapde apne haathaon se utaro." and raised her arms up, I pulled the string of her petticoat and dropped it, She stepped out of it. I turned her back and kissed her Firm, large ass like anything. She
moaned," zor se aur zor se, Ooooooh, Abuuuuuuu."I lied down and she laid over me, and gave her breast in my mouth and held my cock and stroked it. Meanwhile I sucked her breasts a lot. " Abu, Please meri panty bhi utaro aur mujhe bahut
chodo." she said. She shifted to my side, I got up and pulled down her blue panty as she raised her hips up and threw it on the floor. Her bushiness revealed soon and between it was lying her juicy wet cunt, She said," mujhe wahan pyar karo, chooso use." I bent down over her cunt , She started moaning loudly as my tounge spread apart her lips and began to tickle her cunt,She said," main bhi tumhari Penis choosna chahti hoon." I was excited and we got into the 69 position and she started to give a blowjob. soon the sexcitement became unbearable for both of us so I said, "Sammu, mujhe apne andar lelo, mujhe chodne do." She suddenly pushed me back ,so I stood up . She positined herself properly and spread open her legs wide before me. I sat on my knees, placed my hands over her shoulders, She held my cock and guided it inside her tight pussy and then started squeezing my ass and then put her both legs around my hips and locked them tightly.I started giving thrusts while both of us moaned loudly,I held her breasts in my hands and squeezed them tightly, I cummed with a splash inside her pussy and she reached orgasm too.

Then we got up She held my hand and took me out of her room to open lawn with lots of trees. She said," Main tumhare sath khule aangan me chodna chahti hoon." It was a romantic night with enough moonlight for us to see ourselves fully naked
and cool breeze was blowing around. She spread a bed sheet in the lawn. By the time I lost my erection but niether of us were satisfied. As soon as she saw this she gave me a horny smile, started sqeezing her breasts with her own hands, then slid her hands towards her vagina and started fingering into her hole, moaning like a bitch, as I saw this, Mine was again to its full length
of 8-9 inches and soon I put my lips on hers, Our tounges met and we kissed passionately for 2-3 minutes. I said," main aapki Gand me jaana chahta hoon." She agreed and got into doggy position, I bent down and I pushed my cock in her firm Ass which she said was not yet explored . I couldn`t get in. She got up, went to the kitchen and brought some oil from there. She held my long prick and oiled it with her soft hands, that was amazing I never got such a nice feeling between my thighs. Now I got inside her freely and she started moving back and forth in doggie style and so did I. I cummed again and with drew. She cleaned my prick with her soft hands and kissed it all over.By now,It was 3.10. We kissed each other passionately as we lay nude in bed till around 4`o clock. We both dressed up each other then. Kissed again And went to deepest sleep of our
life. We`re meanwhile having regular sex and we never miss any chance to kiss and squeeze each other.
How did U like this. Please don`t forget to write me as to how u liked this fuck and SEXY GIRLS living in Hyderabad-Secunderabad who want to have sex with me or share their experiences can mail me at

No comments:

Post a Comment